If you’re tempted to go to new heights, go with a guide!
Our mountain guides offer various outings for you to discover the mountain or to take you to new heights.
Every week in July and August, find a programme of trips and outings suited to your tastes and level of experience:
- Glacier climbing: glacier walking, discovering crevasses.... on the Diablerets range, the "Mer de Glace"... for beginners or experienced climbers. 90€ per person (includes the guide and ski-lift)
- 3-day climbing course: two sessions of 2 hours at "Pas de Morgins" and "Plaine Dranse" and a session of 3 hours at "Pas de l'Ours" (in Biot). For children 5 yrs and older, teens and adults. 75€ per person (equipment included)
- climbing sessions of 2 hours. 5 yrs and older. 25€ per person (equipment provided)
- abseiling down the Essert waterfall (half-day, 14 yrs and older). 50€ per person
- large climbing route from easy to difficult
- hiking with donkeys for the old and the young
- climbing neighbouring summits (the Mont de Grange, the Mont Chauffé, the Cornettes de Bise, the Dent d’Oche)
- discovering the via ferrata of the saix de Miolène in Abondance.
The programme is available each week at the Abondance Tourist Office.
Jean Yves Fredriksen, high mountain guide – Tél. : +33(0)6 76 41 61 80 - +33 (0)4 50 73 54 62 - email@example.com